Business Development Executive
Salary: £25k base – £45k OTE
Location: Nottingham NG1 or remote
About this role
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive, with agency-side experience preferably in eCommerce (specifically with Adobe Commerce and Magento).
The successful candidate will enable exciting new business opportunities for JH, working closely with our marketing team and account managers to develop both new and existing clients.
What we’re looking for
This role requires someone who can fulfil the majority of the criteria listed below. However, we don’t expect you to match everything — it’s more important that you have a passion for your work, ecommerce and continuous improvement that will enable you to continue growing with us as we grow at JH.
On the whole, we are looking for someone who can:
- Proactively drive new business by reaching out to our prospects and clients through various channels such as; email, phone call, face-to-face and LinkedIn
- Be an ambassador for JH and embody our values as well as becoming fluent in our tone of voice
- Attend physical and virtual events in order to drive new conversations with relevant target customers
- Have a good grasp on JH’s ideal customer profile in order to effectively research target Industries to define target accounts and segments
- Research target accounts to to provide the CEO briefings ahead of sales meetings
- Work closely with our account managers to support on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Work closely with our marketing team to identify key opportunities with ideal customers
- Manage our repeat and new business pipelines, ensuring all data is up to date on a weekly basis for reporting purposes
- Work with our partners to ensure we are building strong and consistent relationships and making the most out of sales and marketing efforts with partners
- Work to set KPI’s alongside the wider team to achieve JH’s goals for further growth
JH is a digital agency based in Nottingham that specialises in creating first-class eCommerce websites on the Magento platform. Over the past ten years, we’ve worked with a huge range of brands, providing strategy, design, and development for online stores that are used by millions of people. Our industry-leading practice has cultivated long-term client relationships, won international eCommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year on year.
We’re firm believers that our success is tied to the success of our people – and we want JH to be a great place to work for all of our colleagues. So we offer flexitime, remote working, top-of-the-range equipment, generous annual leave, personal development and wellness budgets, ongoing training, optional paid overtime, fun social events and a lot more – and in usual times, we have a great central Nottingham office stocked with everything you’d expect, as well as snacks, drinks and a beer fridge.
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Super flexible working – “work anytime, anywhere”
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Budget and plans for professional development
- Budget for personal wellness
- Your choice of hardware and software
- Home office fund
Working flexibly & remotely at JH
We’re open to both remote and hybrid ways of working and had been working remote-first long before the COVID pandemic, while still offering our Nottingham office – with safety measures in place – for people that wish to use it. We’ve transitioned well because we’ve worked from home and employed remote staff for a number of years. We already had the processes, technology, and mindsets that are helpful, and have several initiatives that support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing.
For this position, we’re looking for someone who is happy to work remotely, with a requirement to travel to our Nottingham office on a regular basis in order to fulfil certain role responsibilities.
How to apply
Sound like the job for you? Click here to apply.
No recruiters please!