Digital Content Marketing Executive
About this role
We’re looking for a Digital Content Marketing Executive, preferably with experience within the eCommerce sector.
The successful candidate will be working within the marketing team to curate exciting and dynamic content that represents and promotes JH as the leaders we are within our field!
What we’re looking for
This role requires someone who can fulfil the majority of the criteria listed below. However, we don’t expect you to match everything — it’s more important that you have a passion for your work, ecommerce and continuous improvement that will enable you to continue growing with us as we grow at JH.
On the whole, we are looking for someone who can:
- Curate social content and manage our social media schedule across channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Confidently write blogs and articles around relevant topics, both industry-wide and company specific
- Have a strong understanding of newsletter strategies and be able to write for them in a fluent and cohesive manner
- Is a natural when it comes to ‘ghost-writing’ and can quickly pick-up and translate even technical language into something that can be read and understood by a wide audience
- Has experience of writing for award submissions, preferably with some wins under their belt!
- Have a good grasp on JH’s ideal customer profile in order to effectively create content for this audience
- Has strong skills and a keen interest in research, and can spot the next trends and hot topics before anyone else!
- Be an ambassador for JH and embody our values as well as becoming fluent in our tone of voice
- Work to set KPI’s alongside the wider team to achieve JH’s goals for further growth
To really set you apart you might have:
- Experience writing internal communications, announcements and engagement pieces.
- The ability to support the People team with recruitment advertising, coming with great ideas on marketing our roles on social media
- Previous experience writing long-form content e.g. white papers, performing supporting research to make sure the content is informative and accurate.
- Experience in video content creation and design work.
JH is a digital agency founded in Nottingham that specialises in creating first-class eCommerce websites on the Magento platform. Over the past ten years, we’ve worked with a huge range of brands, providing strategy, design, and development for online stores that are used by millions of people. Our industry-leading practice has cultivated long-term client relationships, won international eCommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year on year, resulting in a world-class remote-first business.
We’re firm believers that our success is tied to the success of our people – and we want JH to be a great place to work for all of our colleagues. So we offer remote-first working with the option to work from our Nottingham office if you’d like, a work anywhere, anytime policy, top-of-the-range equipment, generous annual leave, personal development and wellness budgets, ongoing training, optional paid overtime, fun in-person and virtual social events and a lot more – if you’d like to make a voyage into our central Nottingham Office, you’ll find it stocked with everything you’d expect, as well as snacks, drinks and a beer fridge.
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Super flexible working – “work anytime, anywhere”
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Budget and plans for professional development
- Budget for personal wellness
- Your choice of hardware and software
- Home office fund
Working anytime, anywhere at JH
Here at JH we’re passionate about supporting you to work in a way that suits you. We’ve been working remote-first long before the COVID pandemic, while still offering our Nottingham office – with safety measures in place – for people that wish to use it. When the pandemic hit, we already had the processes, technology, and mindsets that are helpful, and have several initiatives that support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing.
For this position, we’re looking for someone who is happy to work remotely, with a requirement to travel to our Nottingham office on a regular basis in order to fulfil certain role responsibilities.
How to apply
Sound like the job for you? Click here to apply.
No recruiters please!