Digital Project Manager
- Fully remote
- Full time or Part Time (with fully flexible working)
- £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on skills and experience, pro-rate for part time)
Are you the type of Project Manager who thrives on working in a fast paced environment, coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, on budget and produces the desired results for our clients?
Do you like to go the extra mile to ensure you succeed? We do! We like to be two steps ahead in everything we do and so we’re looking for a Project Manager who thinks the same!
You’ll have the opportunity to work with our internal teams and our clients, to help them define, plan, monitor and execute their E-commerce strategy and e-commerce website execution.
You’ll be a major component of our growth strategy!
You’ll have an opportunity to really push the boundaries of the way we work, collaborating with the wider team to help us create an innovative and robust delivery framework.
We hope you’ll bring your love for process (agile and beyond), a strong grasp of technical opportunity, and commitment to making things happen.
We’re not looking for “yes” people: the ability to challenge us and our clients, constructively and diplomatically is a must-have!
What we’re looking for
This role requires someone who can fulfil the majority of the criteria listed below. However, we don’t expect you to match everything — it’s more important that you have a passion for your work, e-commerce, and lifelong learning that will enable you to continue growing at JH.
On the whole, we are looking for someone who has proven experience working in a project management role coordinating the delivery of digital projects (web, app, etc.) within an agency setting. You should be comfortable scaling your approach to handle timelines ranging from days to months and respective budgets up to or in excess of £1m.
The main pillars of this role:
- Collaborate on requirement capture and quote generation
- Create epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria for tasks
- Deal with change requests that emerge before and during delivery
- Manage client expectations in line with their business goals and vision
- Develop detailed project plans that account for time, budgets, and resources
- Facilitate sprint planning, including prioritisation and assignment of tasks
- Make adjustments in response to evolving client and business needs.
- Ensure the delivery team has what they need to undertake tasks
- Prepare QA testing plans with colleagues and clients
- Contribute to internal QA testing activities to ensure error-free outputs
- Coordinate the response to issues and feedback that emerge
- Manage processes for QA testing and approval control
- Facilitate daily stand-ups and other methods of team communication
- Report on the status and progress of projects both internally and to clients
- Proactively identify and solve risks and challenges to keep projects on track
- Carry out budget projection and revenue recognition for internal accounting
- Identify and escalate new business opportunities from clients
- Champion the ongoing improvement of our delivery principles and processes
- Create a safe space for genuine feedback and idea generation
- Nurture positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
Other things that would set you apart:
- Experience of managing e-commerce projects
- Experience with Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source
- Experience with e-commerce partners (we work with the likes of Adyen, Algolia, Braintree, Dotdigital, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Klevu, Loqate, Nosto, Trustpilot, and Yotpo)
- Experience using Jira, Harvest, and Forecast (or similar PM tools)
JH is a digital agency based in the UK that specialises in creating exceptional e-commerce websites on the Adobe Commerce platform. We work with a broad range of market-leading retailers, providing them with strategy, design, and development services to create online stores that are used by millions of people.
We aim to be “two steps ahead” in everything we do — being brilliant in our execution today by delivering tomorrow’s measure of excellence.
Our first-class practice has cultivated enduring client relationships, won international ecommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year-on-year since 2009. We’re always on the lookout for more exceptional people to come and join the team.
Working remotely at JH
JH has employed remote workers for many years and has been fully remote-first since 2020. We’ve implemented and improved numerous initiatives to support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing. This approach mean we can work with the best people, wherever they are. The majority of our team is based around the UK, with others working from Europe and Asia.
Benefits of working at JH
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Quarterly personal development plans
- Funds for professional development, personal wellbeing, and home office setup
- Top of the range hardware and software
- Remote and in-person company events
How to apply
Submit your application here
You will be asked to provide:
- CV emphasising the relevant experience you have
Once you’ve applied, the hiring process looks like this:
- Review: we assess each application against this job description
- Chat: we have an informal call with suitable candidates
- Interview: we invite the top candidates for deeper interviews
- Offer: we select the best candidate and make them an offer
- Welcome: we start planning for the arrival of our new colleague