Digital Project Manager
About this role
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager, with agency-side experience preferably in eCommerce (specifically with Adobe Commerce and Magento).
You’ll have the opportunity to lead our teams and our clients towards best in class digital strategy and e-commerce website executions, and as such will be a major component of JH’s growth and ambition.
We hope you’ll bring your love for process (agile and beyond), strong grasp of technical opportunity, and commitment to making things happen, to this role. We’re not looking for “yes” people: the ability to challenge us and our clients, constructively and diplomatically is a must-have.
What we’re looking for
This role requires someone who can fulfil the majority of the criteria listed below. However, we don’t expect you to match everything — it’s more important that you have a passion for your work, ecommerce and continuous improvement that will enable you to continue growing with us as we grow at JH.
On the whole, we are looking for someone who can:
- Bring proven experience working in a project management role
- Work with the wider team to help scope project requirements, prepare budgets & liaise on delivery and commercial matters with our clients
- Manage client expectations and prioritisations in line with their business goals and vision
- Develop detailed project plans; collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects; and monitor progress across our multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist in team planning, prioritisation and sprint goal selection (experience using Jira is a plus)
- Deliver quality work consistently: working with our teams to encourage continuous improvement; creating a safe space for genuine feedback and idea generation
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives & implement best practices
- Be a trusted advisor on all aspects of ecommerce: understanding third-party ecommerce platforms and integrations, championing best practices and innovative approaches as appropriate
- Drive positive working relationships via effective communication and documentation for both clients and internal team
JH is a digital agency based in Nottingham that specialises in creating first-class ecommerce websites on the Adobe Commerce & Magento platform. Over the past ten years, we’ve worked with a huge range of brands, providing strategy, design, and development for online stores that are used by millions of people. Our industry-leading practice has cultivated long-term client relationships, won international ecommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year-on-year.
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Flexitime and working from home
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Budget and plans for professional development
- Budget for personal wellness
- Your choice of hardware and software
- Home office fund
Working flexibly & remotely at JH
We’re open to both remote and hybrid ways of working, and had been working remote-first for over a year during the COVID pandemic until recently re-opening our Nottingham office – with safety measures in place – for people that wish to use it. We’ve transitioned well because we’ve worked from home and employed remote staff for a number of years. We already had the processes, technology, and mindsets that are helpful, and have several initiatives that support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing.
For this role, we are open to hiring someone based in the UK who would work remotely. As restrictions ease, there may be occasions where face-to-face meetings with the JH team and external clients are necessary; these would be facilitated with safety as a priority.
How to apply
Sound like the job for you? Click here to apply.
No recruiters please!