Lead Digital Project Manager (Job Share)
Nottingham or remote (UK based)
Part time – job share role – 22.5 hours per week
Up to £55,000 FTE
About this role
We’re looking for a Lead Digital Project Manager, with agency-side experience in ecommerce – Adobe Commerce or Magento experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
In this part time job share role, working alongside another Lead Digital Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to lead our teams and our clients towards best in class digital strategy and e-commerce website executions, and as such will be a major component of JH’s growth and ambition.
We hope you’ll bring your love for process (agile and beyond), strong grasp of technical opportunity and commitment to making things happen, to this role. We’re not looking for “yes” people: the ability to challenge us and our clients, constructively and diplomatically, is a must-have.
What we’re looking for
This role requires someone who can fulfil the majority of the criteria listed below. However, we don’t expect you to match everything — it’s more important that you have a passion for your work, ecommerce and continuous improvement that will enable you to continue growing with us as we grow at JH. On the whole, we are looking for someone who can:
- Scope project requirements, prepare budgets and liaise on delivery and commercial matters with our clients
- Manage client expectations and prioritisations in line with their business goals and vision
- Develop detailed project plans; collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects and monitor progress across our multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist in team planning, prioritisation and sprint goal selection (experience using Jira is a plus)
- Deliver quality work consistently: working with our teams to encourage continuous improvement; creating a safe space for genuine feedback and idea generation
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives and implement best practices
- Be a trusted advisor on all aspects of ecommerce: understanding third-party ecommerce platforms and integrations, championing best practices and innovative approaches as appropriate
- Drive positive working relationships via effective communication and documentation for both clients and internal team
JH is a digital agency based in Nottingham that specialises in creating exceptional ecommerce websites on the Adobe Commerce platform (formerly Magento). Over the past twelve years, we’ve worked with a broad range of market-leading retailers, providing strategy, design, and development services to create online stores that are used by millions of people. Our first-class practice has cultivated enduring client relationships, won international ecommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year-on-year. We’re currently hiring roles to fulfil our company vision for the next 12 months.
Benefits of working at JH
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Funds for professional development, home office setup, and personal wellness
- Quarterly personal development plans
- Top of the range hardware and software
- Remote and in-person company events
Working remotely at JH
We’re open to hiring someone based in the UK who would work remotely most of the time. Because this is a client facing role, there will be occasions when you need to attend face-to-face meetings with colleagues and clients. These would be facilitated with safety as a priority, but you must be comfortable taking part.
JH has been working remote-first since the start of the pandemic and operates several initiatives that support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing. We transitioned easily because we’ve worked from home and employed remote staff for a number of years, so we already had the processes, technology, and mindsets that are helpful.
How to apply
Once you’ve applied, the hiring process looks like this:
- Review: we assess each application against this job description
- Chat: we have an informal call with suitable candidates
- Interview: we invite the top candidates for deeper interviews
- Offer: we select the best candidate and make them an offer
- Welcome: we start planning for the arrival of our new colleague
No recruiters please!