Senior Solution Specialist (eCommerce)
Nottingham or remote (UK based)
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
About this role
Due to JH’s continued growth, we have the fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Solution Specialist to join the team – a true eCommerce advocate whose expertise will be invaluable in supporting our clients with future growth.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, with a keen eye for innovation, who is ambitious and keen to grow and develop with our business. You’ll need to have a solid background knowledge of eCommerce, a keen interest in technology, and be passionate about staying two steps ahead of the latest trends across online retail strategy, web development, and user experience.
You’ll be working directly with our key clients and supporting the wider team, and will be integral in both our day-to-day decision making and long-term plans. For the right candidate, this opening offers real opportunities to contribute to some of the world’s best eCommerce projects and work with a range of exciting clients.
What you’ll be doing
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Keep abreast of the wider ecommerce landscape
- Work with JH’s existing clients to work on their long term roadmap
- Support internal teams to help refine new client work and projects
- Provide assistance to internal members of the team on day to day problems based on experience
- Support the leadership team in tracking client satisfaction
- Work with other members of the Solutions chapter and the leadership team to build out new processes, improve existing ones and move the business forward
- Contribute to marketing content including blog posts, ebooks and whitepapers
What we’re looking for
The main things we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of working in or around the eCommerce space
- Ideally have prior experience working with the Magento and Adobe Commerce platform
- Familiar with analytical tools and methods, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Lighthouse
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous agency experience
- A good technical background
- Experience working with clients to refine and build out their roadmap
- Ability to capture, understand and create written summaries of client business requirements
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira
- Passion for pushing the technical boundaries of eCommerce to achieve exceptional user experience and business growth
JH is a digital agency based in Nottingham that specialises in creating first-class ecommerce websites on the Magento platform. Over the past ten years, we’ve worked with a huge range of brands, providing strategy, design, and development for online stores that are used by millions of people. Our industry-leading practice has cultivated long-term client relationships, won international ecommerce awards, and allowed us to grow the business year-on-year.
Benefits of working at JH
We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Flexitime and working from home
- 31 days annual leave (pro-rata, inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Budget and plans for professional development
- Budget for personal wellness
- Budget for personal home office
- Your choice of hardware and software
Working remotely at JH
We’ve been working remote-first for over a year now and have several initiatives that support the continuation of positive communication, culture, and wellbeing. We recently reopened our Nottingham office with safety measures in place for people that wish to use it. We’ve transitioned well because we’ve worked from home and employed remote staff for a number of years. We already had the processes, technology, and mindsets that are helpful.
For this role, we are open to hiring someone based in the UK who would work remotely. As restrictions ease, there may be occasions where face-to-face meetings with the JH team and external clients are necessary; these would be facilitated with safety as a priority.
How to apply
Sound like the job for you? Click here to apply.